Boston Seafood Show (Seafood Expo North America) 2017
Thank you for joining us! See you next year!
On Monday March 20th, join the MLA and other industry professionals on a comfy coach bound for Boston and the Seafood Expo North America. This day long trip departs from Bangor and stops briefly in Augusta, Portland, and Kennebunk. It arrives at the door of the Expo where you will have an opportunity to see how Maine Lobster is marketed and what its competitors are. You’ll experience seafood from all corners of the world, have a chance to sample all sorts of tasty things, and learn about the newest in seafood processing. The coach ride also affords you the chance to meet and connect with other industry professionals. We’ll wrap up this day with a walk down to the Exchange Conference Center for a Maine Lobster Reception sponsored by the Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative.
It really is a “Don’t miss event!”
- Bus leaves from Bangor at 6 am from the Park and Ride at the corner of Odlin Rd and 395
- Augusta: 7:30 am from the Augusta Civic Center, 76 Community Drive
- Portland: 8:30 am from the Marginal Way Park and Ride (across from Golds Gym)
- Kennebunk: 9:15 from the Park and Ride (off Rt 35 across from Spurling Training Center)
- Arrive in Boston about 10:45/11 am
Attend the Maine Lobster Reception from 5:30 to 6:45 at the Exchange Conference Center, 212 Northern Ave, Boston (walking distance). For more information click here.
- Return to bus 6:45, Depart Boston 7 pm – arrive in Kennebunk at 8:30, Portland 9:15, Augusta at 10:15 and the final stop in Bangor estimated 11:45 pm.
The cost is $50 for MLA members and $60 for non-members.