Boston Seafood Show (Seafood Expo North America) 2017
On Monday March 20th, join the MLA and other industry professionals on a comfy coach bound for Boston and the Seafood Expo North America. This day long trip departs from Bangor and stops briefly in Augusta, Portland, and Kennebunk. It arrives at the door of the Expo where you will have an opportunity to see how Maine Lobster is marketed and what its competitors are. You’ll see seafood from all corners of the world, have a chance to sample all sorts of tasty things, and learn about the newest in seafood processing. The coach ride also affords you the chance to meet and connect with other industry professionals. It really is a “Don’t miss event!”
- Bus leaves from Bangor at 6 am from the Park and Ride at the corner of Odlin Rd and 395
- Augusta: 7:30 am from the Augusta Civic Center, 76 Community Drive
- Portland: 8:30 am from the Marginal Way Park and Ride (across from Golds Gym)
- Kennebunk: 9:15 from the Park and Ride (off Rt 35 across from Spurling Training Center)
- Arrive in Boston about 10:45/11 am
- Return to bus 4:45, Depart Boston 5 pm – stop in Kennebunk, Portland, Augusta and final stop in Bangor estimated 10 pm.
The cost is $50 for MLA members and $60 for non-members.
Reservations must be made prior to February 27th.