Stay up to date on upcoming events with the MLA calendar. We post MLA meetings, trainings, festivals and openings as well as other events that pertain to the lobster industry. You can sort by category or tags (i.e.lobster boat races). Let us know if you have something to post! 207-967-4555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note:Any individuals (including Zone A or Zone B Council Members) who cannot make the meeting Tuesday April 27, are welcome to join the May 12th Zone C Meeting. Conversely, Zone C Council Members or any interested individuals are also welcome to attend the Zone A/B Meeting on the 27th.
- DMR will be holding a Regional Meeting to engage with Lobster Zone Council C to discuss an area being reviewed in the Midcoast/Southern Maine region for the potential of a floating offshore wind Research Array in federal waters.
- They will explain DMR’s role in the process, provide an overview of the project and then focus discussion on the information available to us about fishing activity in the area, identify gaps in that data, and summarize feedback we’ve received through conversations with industry members.
- They hope to solicit feedback from the lobster industry about our understanding of fishing activity and use in the area of interest. This is also an opportunity to learn more about the project and get the latest update on where the siting conversation is heading.
- If joining the Teams Meeting from your smartphone, download the free Microsoft Teams app in advance of the meeting.You will be able to log into the app as a “guest,” and it will prompt you to enter your name. Allow Microsoft Teams to use your audio and microphone when prompted so that you will be able to participate in the meeting.
- If joining this meeting from your computer, you do not need to download the app – just click on the “Click here to join the meeting” link below. When a webpage opens and asks how you want to join the meeting, click “Join on the web instead”. You can use any browser except Safari.
- Here is a conference call telephone number if you prefer to call in directly. Calling in would limit your ability to see what might be presented on the screen. 1-207-209-4724. Please see the conference ID below.
Meeting link info will be posted as soon as it is available