Stay up to date on upcoming events with the MLA calendar. We post MLA meetings, trainings, festivals and openings as well as other events that pertain to the lobster industry. You can sort by category or tags (i.e.lobster boat races). Let us know if you have something to post! 207-967-4555 or email@example.com
- Receive an update on the implementation timeline for Framework Adjustment 30.
- Review 2019 scallop workload based on priorities
approved by the Council at its December meeting in Newport, RI, and discuss potential timelines for completing each task.
- Review a draft scoping document for an action to address NGOM Scallop Management and LAGC IFQ trip limit.
- Discuss the potential harvest of small scallops in the NLS-S deep
- as part of 2020 scallop specifications.
- Discuss potential elements of an action to mitigate impacts on yellowtail flounder.
- Discuss potential approaches to evaluate the scallop rotational management program.
Other business may be discussed, as necessary.
For comments to be considered at this meeting, they must be received at the NEFMC office no later than 5 p.m.on Friday, March, 16, 2018. Please address them to Council Chairman Dr. John Quinn or Executive Director Tom Nies. Email submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about meeting materials and detailed agenda, please consult the
Council’s website at www.nefmc.org