“Lobsters, Breakfasts, Craft Fair, Parade and more.”
The Schoodic Area Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring the 56th Annual Winter Harbor Lobster Festival on August 8th. Please come and enjoy the activities planned throughout the day for local residents and visitors. Admission is free!
- Start the morning off with a Blueberry Pancake Breakfast at the Masonic Hall from 6:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m. in Winter Harbor
- Craft Fair at the school gym 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Lobster Boat races at Henry Cove 10:00 a.m.
- Lobster Dinner 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Parade on Main Street in Winter Harbor at 5:30 p.m.
- A contra dance will begin at Hammond Hall at 7p.m.
Lobster Dinner includes: Lobster, corn on the cob, dessert, coleslaw, & drinks. There will be a variety of other foods available, such as coffee, muffins, sandwiches, French fries, cotton candy, kettle corn, nachos, and sno-cones. Come for a day of family fun. No admission charge.
For more information, visit www.acadia-schoodic.org/lobster-festival/