Boston Seafood Show (Seafood Expo North America) 2019
Here are the details for our 2019 trip!
- Bus leaves from Bangor at 7:30 am from the Park and Ride at the corner of Odlin Rd and 395
- Augusta: 8:45 am from the Augusta Civic Center, 76 Community Drive
- Portland: 9:30 am from the Marginal Way Park and Ride (across from Golds Gym)
- Kennebunk: 10:15 from the Park and Ride (off Rt 35 across from Spurling Training Center)
- Arrive in Boston about noon/12:30 pm
Attend the Maine Lobster Reception from 5:30 to 6:45 at the Exchange Conference Center, 212 Northern Ave, Boston (walking distance).
- Return to bus 6:45, Depart Boston 7 pm – arrive in Kennebunk at 8:30, Portland 9:15, Augusta at 10:15 and the final stop in Bangor estimated 11:45 pm
Mark your calendar for Monday March 18, 2019 and sign up by completing the form below, calling the office at 207-967-4555 or email email@example.com
If you are looking to stay overnight, MLA members qualify for discounts at Hampton Inns in Ellsworth and Portland. click this link for more information or for other hotel discounts.
Last year the MLA and other industry professionals set forth on a comfy coach bound for Boston and the Seafood Expo North America. This day long trip departed from Bangor and stopped briefly in Augusta, Portland, and Kennebunk. It arrived at the door of the Expo where everyone had an opportunity to see how Maine Lobster is marketed and what its competitors are. They experience seafood from all corners of the world, had a chance to sample all sorts of tasty things, and learn about the newest in seafood processing. The coach ride also afforded folks the chance to meet and connect with other industry professionals. The day wrapped up with a walk down to the Exchange Conference Center for a Maine Lobster Reception sponsored by the Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative.
It really was a “Don’t miss event!”
The cost was Free thanks to our sponsors:
Maine Coast Fishermen’s Association * Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative * The Maine Lobstermen’s Association *Hannaford Supermarkets